Monday, July 23, 2018

10th WORK ANNIVERSARY on 24thJuly

10th WORK ANNIVERSARY on 24thJuly

I extend my heartiest gratitude to Almighty for fructifying efforts of numeropath.com
I have been treading on path of Numerology since 1989. To make my predictions widely available on global level, I launched my site www.numeropath.com, exactly 10 years ago. I am simply humbled by response of more than 50 countries to this site and for approaching online, for seeking consultation on various aspects of life .
I appreciate sincere efforts of my dear daughter Ankur.C. Poddar for rendering me constant support as Associate Numerologist. Support of my family as a whole is a big boon for me. Constant visits on my site motivate me to continue my journey on path of Numbers.
Stay in touch!


To celebrate the occasion, we offer 10% discount on all the qs asked today. 
You can, please, post your qs in Ask Qs menu of our site www.numeropath.com

No comments:

Post a Comment